Email Cash Pro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crisis for 3E

Welcome everyone to my information blog.

Firstly, this is my public open mostly only for information and 3E(Electrical and Electronic Engineering)'s news. I hope 3E student can gather any information here and share to me as well.

Year3 students' crisis is coming soon. We never have any of open book test but this semester is going to be. One of the subjects we taken for this semester, which is Engineering Analysis (Math subject)'s test is open book test. Surely, it is tough and challenging.

Besides, the rest of the subjects are:
1. Digital System Design
2. Engineering Analysis (I mention just now)
3. Power System
4. Multimedia Technology
5. Signal and System

Lady and gentleman, please don't forget that we have to start looking for industrial training workplace for our this coming year end training.

Written by Kuan

No comments:

Post a Comment